This 2 in 1 balance bike is designed with young children in mind. Suitable for toddlers (18 months), the bike is smaller than an average balance bike and has the unique option of first being a trike, then converting to bike. Perfect if you are unsure whether your child will like 2 wheels.
Wooden balance running bikes are the perfect way to teach a child the basics of balancing. By using their feet to balance and push themselves along there is no need for stabilisers. Once your child masters the basics on their balance bike they can start to free wheel which puts them in great stead for when they upgrade to a real bike. Our wooden balance bikes come in a range of colourful designs, suitable for boys and girls, making learning to ride a bike fun, easy, exciting and stress free for parents! .
- Eco friendly painted birch plywood frame.
- Easy to assemble, Allen keys and instructions included.
- Suitable for 18 months + dependant on height of child.
- 20kg weight limit.
- Puncture resistant slick 17cm diameter Eva foam tyres (not air filled).
- Dampened steering allows handlebars to realign to forward facing.
- Non-slip grip handle with safety ends.
- Soft padded seat.
- 2 in 1 option; Supplied with 3 wheels and spacing bracket so can be constructed as 2 or 3 wheeler.
- Light weight 2.3 kg bike with built in carry handle.
- Adjustable saddle height - 23cm or 27cm from ground, please check your child's inside leg measurement.
- Bike size: 64cm x 35cm x 35cm (LxWxH).